Friday, February 3, 2012

It's About to Go Down


It’s finally here. People, I have made it. Bible college is here and it is real and I am still in shock that this is even happening. God is good. THE MOST GOOD.
If you told me three months ago that I would be here in this classroom today I would have called you a liar. But me of little faith, no more.
Today we as a class start on a journey about what it means to truly be disciples.
Time to live different.
Time to love different.
All I want from this semester is to listen and to serve and learn more than I have ever learned from a conventional school. I want to fall in love with the keeper of my heart all over again. A new beginning. A new and glorious story.
“I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.” (Psalm 119:32)

No comments:

Post a Comment